Free text searches can be performed by entering key words like 'ATP liver' in the text field.
This will retrieve all entries containing the search terms (also if only appearing in the publication title).
More sophisticated searches can be performed using the 'Advanced Search' tab. learn more
- enter search term(s) as free text (like Google)
- press 'magnification glass' to start search
- search results will be displayed below (scroll down ↓)
- select entries (mark checkboxes)
- if you want to export data, click the checkbox for each entry and finally click on the symbol in the upper right corner to proceed